Follow the art gallery on
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Within the framework of its commercial activity, LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE is attentive to the protection of the personal data of any person whose personal data it processes.
This Personal Data Protection Policy also aims to meet the requirements of the new regulation on the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) n°2016/679) which came into force on 25 May 2018 and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended by Act n° 2019-826 of 6 August 2019.
LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE mainly processes the personal data of its clients and prospects who are natural persons and those of the employees, collaborators and managers of its clients and prospects who are legal persons.
We use personal data in the cases provided for by the regulations in force:
- the performance of a contract that we have concluded with you,
- to comply with a legal obligation,
- your consent to the use of your data,
- the existence of a legitimate interest in using your data. Legitimate interest is a set of commercial or business reasons that justify the use of your data by LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The person in charge of the processing mentioned in this document is the company LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE, with a capital of 1 000 €, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of AIX-EN-PROVENCE under the number 518 985 189 and whose head office is located at 14 rue du Quatre Septembre in AIX-EN-PROVENCE (13100).
LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE publishes the website www.galerie-maisondauphine.com.
Mrs Véronique KADRI is the director of the publication of this site which is hosted by the company OVH, SAS with a capital of 10.069.020 €, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of LILLE-METROPOLE under the number 424 761 419, whose head office is 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX.
2. What data do we collect about you and under what circumstances do we collect it?
2.1 DATA THAT YOU SEND US DIRECTLY
During the various contacts we have with you, particularly when using a contact form or placing an order online, you may be asked to provide us with information about yourself.
These data are in particular:
- Name, first name, title,
- Postal address, email address, telephone number and/or mobile phone number,
- Information necessary for the delivery of an ordered product;
- Encrypted online payment transaction;
2.2 DATA WE COLLECT DURING OUR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
The data we collect during our commercial relationship with you are the following:
Information related to the history of your commercial relationship with LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE, orders of products and services, invoicing and payment;
The requests you make to our customer service or the incidents you have reported to us, for example concerning the delivery of our products.
2.3 DATA THAT WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
2.4 EXCLUSION OF ANY SENSITIVE DATA
LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE does not collect any sensitive data about you.
The following are considered sensitive data: data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health, sex life or sexual orientation, data relating to criminal convictions or offences, the unique national identification number (NIR for France). If such information were in any way communicated to LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE, it will be deleted.
3. For what reasons/purposes and on what legal basis are personal data processed?
3.1 – PROCESSING ON THE LEGAL BASIS OF THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
Operations necessary for the provision of products and services:
- Creation of a customer account
- Taking into account the order and execution;
- Management of deliveries and follow-up of orders;
- Management of customer relations: provision of a customer service accessible by mail, telephone, e-mail for any question or complaint;
- Sending information on changes or developments in our products and/or services;
- Sending electronic invoices by e-mail, invoicing and collecting payments;
- Sending newsletters;
- Consultation of a dedicated customer account;
- Management of the exercise of your rights to your personal data.
Marketing and sales prospecting operations relating to the products and services of LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE or its distributors:
- Updating, enrichment and deduplication of your personal information in a dedicated database of LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE;
- Sending information about our activity;
- Sending information about our products and services by post, e-mail or any other medium;
- Elaboration of commercial statistics.
3.2 – PROCESSING CARRIED OUT ON THE LEGAL BASIS OF YOUR CONSENT – PLACING COOKIES ON YOUR COMPUTER.
Operation and optimisation of navigation on our site:
- Adaptation of the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visits, according to the hardware and the display or reading software that your terminal has;
- Memorising information relating to a form that you have filled in on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed to, content consulted, purchase made, etc.);
- Automatic connection to reserved or personal areas of our site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers;
- Management of our platforms and performance of internal technical operations in the context of problem solving, data analysis, tests, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- Implementation of security measures;
- Quality measures to ensure that our content is displayed on your device.
Measurement of traffic and audience:
- Establishment of statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, path) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- Determination of centres of interest and behaviour;
- Improvement of customer/user knowledge for personalisation purposes.
3.3 – PROCESSING CARRIED OUT ON THE BASIS OF THE LEGITIMATE INTEREST PURSUED BY THE MAISON DAUPHINE GALLERY:
- Statistical analyses;
- Sending of newsletters;
- Control of possible fraud;
- Management of requests for access, rectification and opposition to personal data made by the persons concerned.
4. To whom may personal data be transmitted?
LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE may transmit personal data to different categories of recipients:
- LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE and/or its distributors: personal data are transmitted to the internal services of LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE and/or its distributors who need to process them for the purposes mentioned above.
- Subcontractors and service providers of LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE: personal data are transmitted to subcontractors or service providers who act on behalf of LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE at the technical level (hosting, maintenance, statistics), logistic level (transport).
- Third parties: personal data may be transmitted to third parties such as experts, insurers, professionals involved in the resolution of a claim or the management of a dispute.
LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE commits itself not to transfer personal data to third parties whose activity or purpose would be to acquire new prospects in order to send commercial prospecting without the express consent of the person concerned.
LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE may have to communicate personal data to comply with a legal obligation, at the request of an administrative or judicial authority or for the exercise of a legitimate interest such as the defence of its rights.
5. How long is personal data kept?
Your personal data is kept for a period of time in accordance with the legal provisions or proportional to the purposes for which it was recorded. Some retention periods are in the legitimate interest of LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE.
The retention periods vary depending on whether we have an ongoing contractual relationship with you (you are an active customer), whether we have had a contractual relationship with you in the past (you are an inactive customer) or whether we have never had such a relationship with you (you are a prospect).
The data related to your navigation on our online services collected by the cookies that you have authorised has a specific retention period of 13 months.
When its retention is no longer justified by legal, commercial or customer account management requirements, or if you have made use of a right of modification or deletion, we will securely delete it.
LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE implements all technical and organisational measures in order to ensure the security of personal data processing as well as their confidentiality.
To ensure the security of personal data, in particular to prevent them from being deformed, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties, LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE takes all necessary precautions, taking into account the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing (in particular by the physical protection of the premises, the implementation of authentication procedures with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords, the logging of connections, the encryption of certain data…).
7. What are the rights of individuals in relation to the processing of their personal data?
Depending on the processing, clients and prospects who are natural persons and employees, collaborators and managers of our clients and prospects who are legal persons have the following rights:
- Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data is processed by LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE, and when it is, to obtain communication of the information concerning them that is processed by LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information concerning them, and which is processed by LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE.
- Right to object: right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data:
– for canvassing purposes, without giving any particular reason;
– for any other purpose, in relation to processing based on the legitimate interest of LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE, for reasons related to the particular situation of customers and prospects, natural persons and employees, collaborators and managers of customers and prospects, legal persons, unless LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE demonstrates that there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing which override their interests and their rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to withdraw consent: for processing based on consent, the right to withdraw consent for processing at any time.
- Right to restrict processing: right to have personal data processing suspended until a verification can be carried out (verification of the accuracy of the information, of the legal basis for the processing, of the legitimate reasons of LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE when they have objected to the processing), or when the processing is unlawful but they object to its deletion.
- Right to define directives concerning the fate of personal data after death: right to provide directives concerning the fate of their personal data after their death. In the absence of such directives, their heirs may, after their death, exercise these rights over their personal data.
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten: the right to have their personal data erased by LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE when one of the following reasons applies:
- Right to portability: the right to obtain the personal data they have provided to LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that they can be transmitted, or to ask LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE to transmit them to another controller. This right is applicable when the processing is based on their consent or on the execution of a contract, and when it is carried out by means of automated processes.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL): right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if they consider that LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE does not respect the obligations provided for by the regulations relating to the protection of personal data (for more information: https://www.cnil.fr/).
(i) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
(ii) they withdraw their consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
(iii) they object to the processing of their personal data and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing; or
(iv) the data are processed unlawfully;
(v) the data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
8. How can customers and prospects who are natural persons and the employees, collaborators and managers of our customers and prospects who are legal persons exercise their rights relating to their personal data?
These rights can be exercised with LA GALERIE MAISON DAUPHINE in the following way:
By post, by writing to us at the following address
14 rue du Quatre Septembre – 13100 AIX-EN-PROVENCE indicating your name, first name, address, email
By electronic means: firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must be accompanied by proof of identity
This chapter gives you a better understanding of how cookies work and how to use them. In order to adapt the site to the demands of its visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the activity of visitors on the site and their frequency of return.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when you visit a site or view an advertisement. Their purpose is to collect information about your browsing on the sites and to send you personalised services adapted to your terminal (computer, mobile or tablet). Cookies are managed by your internet browser and only the sender of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in it.
How are cookies used?
The site deposits these cookies on your terminal for the purposes of browsing our website and optimising and personalising our services on the site.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
Different types of cookies are used on our site, for different purposes. Some are necessary for your use of our site.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our site. They allow you to use the main features of our site (e.g. using the shopping cart or accessing your account). Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site normally. These cookies are set by La Plateforme and are only used for the operation of our site.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our site and to improve its operation (for example, the pages most often consulted, searches by Internet users in the search engine, etc.). The data collected is not passed on to third parties or used for any other purpose.
- Captcha cookies: these are cookies that protect the forms from being filled in by robots.
- Googlemaps cookies: used to operate the geolocation map.
How do I accept or reject cookies?
There are several ways to manage cookies:
- Through the settings presented in the homepage of the cookies of this site (acts only on this site).
- By setting your internet browser (applies to all sites).
You can choose to deactivate these cookies at any time:
- By clicking on the “Cookies” button, which is permanently visible on the site.
- By your browser, which can also be set to notify you of cookies that are placed on your computer and ask you to accept them or not.
If your browser is set to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential features of our site, such as storing items in your shopping cart or receiving personalized recommendations.
Do emails contain cookies?
Our emails contain cookies that check to see if you have opened our emails and clicked on the links in them. The cookies used in our emails to monitor this behaviour are unique to each email and are not stored on your computer or mobile device.
More information on cookies can be found on the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/.
This version was updated on 05/08/2021